Outdoor caller unit with badge reader Single dwelling – controller and handset unit
The SC901AU wireless remote entry control system includes:
1 back-lit outdoor caller unit with badge reader MHF02X
1 armoured cover for 1-dwelling outdoor caller unit DB721
1 proximity badge TAGID
1 mains-powered controller SC200AU
1 indoor handset unit with mains-powered base SC100AU
Daitem Intercom Leaflet Installation Guide
Users can welcome and filter visitors using the handset,
remotely listen to background sounds at entrances,
communicate with another handset and control automatic systems from the home,
Electric lock release automatic gate or garage door release remote lighting switch (additional receiver required)
The latch and/or automatic gate can be controlled from the callpoint using the proxi-tag.
Full duplex digital communication Up to 4 indoor handset units per call point/controller.
The status of entrances and lighting can be viewed on the handset screen at any time.
The handset can be used in hands-free or hand-held mode
9 types of ring tone and 4 sound levels possible
LCD screen for viewing: • the status of the latch or gate (open or closed) for each entrance if a position contact is connected,
• the status (on/off) of the automatic garage door,
• the status of batteries,
• the quality of radio reception,
• the audio level setting,
• the status (on/off) of outdoor lighting.
• Optwin® bi-directional dual-channel digital radio transmission.
• Up to 400 m free field range (depending on environmental and installation conditions).
• Hands-free or hand-held operation.
• 9 different tunes,allocation of a tone for each entrance or calling handset.
• Silence mode during calls: back-lighting enabled, handset ring tone disabled.
• Indication of missed visitor calls.
• 4 latches, 4 automatic gates, 4 automatic garage doors and 4 lights can be controlled per handset.
• Communication possible during entrance opening operation.
• Volume setting possible during communication.
• Remote listening to background sounds at the outdoor caller unit and two-way speech possible.
• Communication automatically cut off after 3 minutes.
• Display of status of entrances and garage doors (open or closed) and of lighting (on or off).
• Display of outdoor temperature (measured on the controller) and indoor temperature (measured on the handset) .
• Volume setting of ring tones, communication and outdoor caller unit.
• Customisation (8 characters) of each input, control device or handset.
• Removable belt clip.
• Fixing devices supplied.
• Built-in microphone and loudspeaker.
• 8-character LCD screen.
• Choice of 6 languages for the handset unit: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish or Dutch.
• Base to be placed on a table or fixed to a wall using the T-bracket supplied.
• White ABS plastic casing.
• Degrees of protection: IP31 / IK04.
• Handset dimensions (W x H x D): 54 x 150 x 28 mm.
• Weight of handset with base: 565 g.
• Operating temperature: - 5°C to + 55°C.
• Indoor use.
Battery life of up to 5 years
An access code is entered or a badge is held up to the caller unit to open a pedestrian gate or operate an automatic driveway gate from outside the home.
Access codes (up to 16) can be enabled or disabled.
The keys are back-lit when the keypad keys are pressed or the badge is held up to the unit.
The sound level of the key beeps and ring tone are automatically reduced at night Anti-vandal brushed metal armoured cover
- Additional Information
24 volt kit No Manufacturer No
- Product Downloads